- Windows: Python engine is included.
- macOS: Python engine is not included. To use plugins, you must install Python 3.x from official python.org.
- other Unix'es: Python engine is not included. To use plugins, see instruction inside "default.json" config about "pylib".
For Debian/Ubuntu, you need .deb package, it adds CudaText shortcut to the Applications list, and adds "cudatext" to system path. For others, get .xz package, unpack it to ~/CudaText, and create shortcut by hands.
Latest add-ons updates
- [plugin] Favorites (upd, plugin is fully reworked)
- [plugin] CudaExt (upd, added Batch Replace command)
- [plugin] File Type Profile (upd)
- [plugin] Number Utils (upd, added command "Base Converter" with dialog)
- [plugin] Python IntelliSense (upd, added several commands for refactoring)
- [linter] Go using gometalinter (new)
- [linter] Bash (new)
- [plugin] CSV Helper (upd, support for TSV files)
- [plugin] Encode (upd, added commands)
- [plugin] Plain Tasks (ToDo list) (new)
- [plugin] SPIR Helper (new)
- [plugin] Find in Files 4 (new)
- [plugin] CudaFormatter + its formatters
- [plugin] CSS Property Info (new)
- [plugin] HTML Live Preview (Windows+Unix) (new)
Latest lexers updates
- [lexer] Go, Perl, all lexers with indentation-folding (upd)
- [lexer] Specman (new)
- [lexer] Singularity (new)
- [lexer] Ballerina (new)
- [lexer] SRT Subtitles (new)
- [lexer] Kontakt Script Processor (new)
- [lexer] Power Query M (new)
- [lexer] PowerShell, Pascal, C#, AutoHotkey, Inno Setup, Raku (upd)