- Windows: Python engine is included.
- macOS: Python engine is not included. To use plugins, you must install Python 3.x from official python.org.
- other Unix'es: Python engine is not included. To use plugins, see instruction inside "default.json" config about "pylib".
For Debian/Ubuntu, you need .deb package, it adds CudaText shortcut to the Applications list, and adds "cudatext" to system path. For others, get .xz package, unpack it to ~/CudaText, and create shortcut by hands.
Latest add-ons updates
- [info] Readme with entire plugins list
- [plugin] Complete From Text (upd)
- [plugin] Extended Selection (new)
- [plugin] File URI Handler (new)
- [plugin] Edits Navigation (new)
- [plugin] Snippets (supports VS Code snippets and changed snippets file format)
- [plugin] Tab Colors (new)
- [plugin] Auto Save (upd, plugin can auto-save when app looses focus)
- [plugin] Plain Tasks (ToDo list) (upd)
Latest major lexers updates